As you probably know; link building is at the heart of any SEO project and it is a source of constant discussion and endless headaches.
ThinkTraffic has been a valuable partner with their one of a kind off-site optimization services. Great results within a reasonable amount of time!
Our outreach link building services are perfect for:
- Agencies who want to outsource their link building
- People who do their own SEO but need quality links
Unfortunately, whilst other factors are certainly at play, getting a good amount of high quality links pointing to your site is essential if you want those all-important first-page rankings.
Fortunately, link building doesn’t have to be so dull; it can be interesting and even a little bit fun, especially when you see the results!
How We Do Link Building
How To Keep Google Happy
Everything we do is 100% Google friendly.
We don’t use keywords for anchor texts
Co-citation takes care of keyword targeting, and since we write about relevant topics and post on relevant blogs, the SEO benefits are assured.
We use long, descriptive link texts
Because they are more helpful to the reader, plus longer link texts are more likely to be clicked, which means more traffic for you!
Be Warned Though!
For the best results, your website needs to be:
- Well Designed
- Appropriately SEO’d
- Helpful & Valuable
Google have actually stated that they are ok with guest posting, so long as it is done in the right way.
We approach SEO link building differently; by reaching out to actual people (we do need some human contact y’know), and with a constant focus on generating relevant traffic and brand exposure.
We start by finding relevant blogs to target. We don’t keep a list of blogs, we go out and we find the most relevant blogs for each specific project.
- Relevant Blogs
- With A Genuine audience
We can also target local or international blogs, whichever best suits your target customer.
Social media is a big part of SEO and it is also a helpful tool for building better links. We particularly find that Twitter is helpful and we can either manage an existing Twitter account or set-up a new one to help leverage the power of the links we build.
Ways We Can Use Twitter:
- Connecting with bloggers to get guest posting opportunities
- Build credibility to secure better guest post spots
- Tweet out guest posts to further raise your profile
- Build your social status and get extra social mentions
The Link Building Process
Here’s a quick rundown of what our service includes. We do all of the work, so you don’t have to worry about anything:
What About Reporting?
Good link building is a pretty involved process. We don’t use any software to take short-cuts, all of the work is done manually and quality is always top priority.
We normally report on a monthly basis:
- But we can report more often
We track guest posts that have successfully been published as well as anchor text used.
We also report what activities we have done:
- Which blogs have been contacted
- Which bloggers have responded
And anything else we have done to get the ball rolling, so you can see exactly what progress has been made at any time.
- Finding relevant blogs
- Building a connection with the blogger
- Commenting on existing blog posts
- Twitter mentions
- Email outreach
- Brainstorming potential content ideas
- Requesting guest post opportunity
- We tailor write each email for best response rates
- Research and write content
- Submit content and chase-up if necessary
- Work with blogger to finalise piece
- Oversee publication & track link
Ready To Get Started?
If you have any questions or you would like a quote, please get in touch using the form below and let’s have a chat and see what we can do for you.